we had a great experience there, we did not buy from them but we have had our rv repaired there for a norcold recall, the fridge wen out on our trip ti san diego

we were in and out in 1 day and back on the road.

we did not have an appt and they took better care of us than out selling dealer in utah.

as a customer I was very pleased with the service and response to our problem, they even had our trailer and truck washed for us at no charge.

if you are on the road and in the ramona area i would recommend thier service for sure

Thanks Chris Marine

Had an Experience with Revolution RV?

Comments

Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela #23735

I disagree with you and if in your eyes they are that bad then dont take it back to them,

New Boston, Missouri, United States #22612

Who are you trying to with the great service in Ramona.That place is the worse place in the world.

I've been dealing with those people since Feb to repair damages the caused to my trailer. Not only that, but they have ordered my parts several times and at one time claimed to have replaced the parts only to find out after having my trailer for two weeks they did one thing, which wasn't right. I even had one of the owners involved in the process and he couldn't get it done.

Believe me when I say this, Revoultion RV doesn't care about you, they only care about getting your money.I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.