A story on Revolution RV. They were interviewed by several customers and employees. Apparently Channel 10 has been investigating Revolution RV for quit sometime although I do not know this to be a fact.

I do know that several customers have contacted Turko on Channel 9 but to no avail. There is a court hearing tomorrow in El Cajon at at the El Cajon courthose at 8:30 for GE vs Revolution RV.

The BK court date in San Diego has not been set as far as I can determine.

I am told that the service department is still open in Ramona and trying to deliver to remaining trailers, not sure if this is true.

Had an Experience with Revolution RV?

Comments

Mcdowall, Queensland, Australia #35582

It's on channel 10 again tonite

West Bergholt, England, United Kingdom #35016

Service lot is empty- gates locked there no trailers up at the service lot. Empty as empty can get

Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Thor motor coach Thor Motor Coach "We purchased a thor ace 2017 back on 9-17-2016. A piece of trash so far from camping world CHICHESTER, N.H ( who is just as bad about quality service )...." Read more Revolution RV - From Rod Revolution RV "At Revolution RV it is our goal to provide a sales, service and accessories purchase experience at the most competitive prices without compromising quality or your satisfaction. We believe..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more