We were hired to do the detailing and apply the Stratoguard. Guess what they didnt pay us for the last 2 mos.

We are out over 40k. If you paid for the Stratoguard and dont feel that it was applied contact Stratoguard and they will put you in touch with us. Rod reads this site so dont hold back. George is having surgery on the 29th of this month im sure we all wish him well.

Cant wait to see you 2 in court Rod. I have left Rod numerous messages but he just wont return my calls.

Go figure. Are they guilty

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2008.

Comments

NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL.

This is very interesting...this George thing I have looked at the comments and they just don't get down to the real truth here. George likes to go to Mexico for the girls...many say little boys; I would have to agree with that one.

He is such a ***! George likes to talk big. I guess that’s because that's all he has. Don't worry all of you that got ripped off.

Just think of how great George and Rod will get along with the big boys in prison. George Rod...you will look so cute, with your finger in someone’s belt loop. George they won't even let you keep your watch you think is so nice.

Rod I always wondered how you fit in that little car. Wow tight spaces… prison might be nice for you.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #37944

Why did you let it go so long?