2.1K views

Some of us on here are looking for help, direction, and information on this website. If it getting tough to filter through all the *** posts and find anyone who is actually making progress. Please try and be adults and keep the trashing off this site. Grow up.

If anyone has an useful or new information (legal, claim, contact info, class action, warranty, etc.), please post on this thread. Can we keep this thread free of ridiculous comments and fake posts?

Most of us just want a way to get our money back or the services/goods we were promised.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 19, 2008.

Comments

There are literally hundreds of credit repair websites and a lot of them try to guarantee success but the reality is most of them are just a waste of money. They use methods of repairing your credit you can do yourself if you simply google credit repair templates. Their process is very lengthy and requires months and even years to get a lot of things removed and sometimes the bad marks can come back as some companies are very persistent, especially if you still owe them money.

The only guaranteed method to repair your credit is to pay off the old bills and get your derogatory balances to $0. "Well that isn't very helpful" is probably what you are saying. Since none of us just have cash laying around to do that there are other things you can do that are guaranteed to increase your FICO score practically overnight and start rebuilding your credit.

It's actually very simple. Sign up for Millennium Secured Credit Card and send them $300. Buy $90 worth of groceries on it and make the payments. Keep the balance under $90. Then sign up for www.alliedtrustdiamond.com and get a $10,000 unsecured credit card, buy something and make the payments. Do a google search for USA Shopping Club and sign up with them for $12,500 unsecured credit card buy something and make the payments, Eclub USA and get your $3,500 credit card and finally Horizon Gold and get your $500 credit card.

Once all of these companies report to the credit bureaus you are going to see an immediate increase in your FICO score. Guaranteed. Then you can work on getting the bad marks paid off and removed. It's much easier to get them permanently deleted if you don't owe them any more money.

I filed a bond claim also and was also called by the adjuster. I forwarded all paperwork.

I emailed him yesterday for status and he said they were still investigating but would update me when they were finished.

Hoping I will get some of my hard earned cash back also.

Anyone still wrapped up in this mess. We are, but at least we got our unit and 99% of extras and received our tags from DMV a few days ago.

I just found out that they had a bond to conduct business in CA with American Hardware Mutual Insurance Co.

P.O. Box 435

Minnetonka, MN 55440

Bond # 7-2351964

There is a claim already begun. It is claim # 5192305 and the claim agent is *** Lillie

Phone 952-930-2221.

Call him. I did and a claims adjuster here is SD County called. I am filling a claim for the tow package I paid for and never got, the extended warranty, etc. etc. etc.

Maybe I can get some of it back.

You might too.

I actually got my new trailer that I paid for on 8/26.... I was called on 9/16 and told to pick it up at the old Santee lot.

I got the keys and paperwork and temporary registration but no batteries, no PDI, etc. I called the manufacturer and they were able to track it down by the VIN # and advised that I could use Ready RV in Temecula and some stuff may be covered by warranty. Ready RV will do the PDI and batteries at a reduced rate for former Reolution RV customers. Now I can only hope that Revolution RV paid the DMV and I get my plates.

I have heard that dealers must post a bond with DMV and that will pay for the fees, etc. Time will tell .....

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #35946

cbbarazza@aol.com

We haven't forgot about you either. Attorneys can burn thru money fast.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #35944

There is a private google group by invention only and you will be contacted if you are an employee.