this i know, the thugs are true i'm sure,they brought coaches back for service work only so the banks thought sold units were still at the store for sale,this practice was carried on for a long long time.....revolution rv represented all that is wrong for any industry....and they hopefully go to prison. not paying their employees but keeping cash so they could disappear is amazingly wrong and hopefully they are afraid to grab the soap in prison is what they face for doing what they did... bad people and karma is a strong thing, and won't be overlooked!!!!!

Comments

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #35939

Kyle, run away from him, run fast before he hurts you. This is a post from his daughter. WAKE UP!

3. Written by Brittney, on 18-09-2008 14:28

Yes i hope the worst possible happens to these people I just hope that their children are ok. My little sister happens to be one of them and if my dad (George) and step mom get taken away from her I want custody of her immediatly.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #35937

He will be in jail soon if we get our way because we a good and we are right. Kyle, run, run fast and get away from him now.

:grin Brittney is just a chick with MAJOR daddy issues she has always been like that and always will be nothing but DADDY issues I can see why he left her

yes karma always comes back around, sooner or later hopefully soon...the employees just did there job, its not that easy to just go and get another job with the economy now a days. i hope a majority of you open your eyes and see the real picture here......we we're all victims!!!