Please do something about that spelling and grammar. Babe, I was just on your myspace and it's riddled will misspellings....... eh I feel so sorry for those two lovely children of yours. How much pot DID you smoke in your youth ?
Don't you know your mind is still developing at that age .... Darling, lets just hope Burger King has some room for you at the fry flipper !
Oh well, time to go now. I must run some errands and get to the bank.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "At Revolution RV it is our goal to provide a sales, service and accessories purchase experience at the most competitive prices without compromising quality or your satisfaction. We believe..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."