I love you all and I am working on helping you collect the monies you are owed. This includes the service department that had their hands tied and even worked with no pay after the company closed its doors. I hope all of you learned from this experience and will be better prepared in the future, I certainly learned a lot.

Also, I hope the customers that did not get all the services they paid for can get some resolve for their purchases. I know that some of you worked hard and saved for a lifetime for this purchase of your new RV's.

We all need to help each other because we are good people and we love the spirit of being out in the open land with our families and friends, desert, river, beach or just camping we all love to get out there and make memories for a lifetime.

This post should come from the owners but that's not going to happen.

Please don't blame the sales or service staff, we did our part, we did our best, in fact we were your best supporters but our hands were tied. Most of our employee's were very good church going people from several different religions, but all good people.

You will all be great employee's for some company in the future or perhaps even opening your own businesses.

Comments

NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #36570

Be careful of ambulance chasers, not sure if this is an info commercial or not.

I found some new info

If Revolution RV owes you $$$$ to: File a BOND CLAIM: American Hardware Mutual Insurance: POLICY: 72351964. Dealerships have to carry a bond, they have only $50,000....I heard ...but file a claim for the $$$$$ you are out!!

Our Rep is . . .

Dudley Ernest Blunt

397 N. Central Ave.

Upland, CA 91786

(909) 985-0978

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #36282

Lets ALL take a lie detector, I'm sure some of the mouses will find a reason to back out. Or just stay out of it if you can't pass. In fact run, run fast.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #36281

This will show who is guilty. You will be surprised.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #36279

You figure it out. I am sure that the employee's would agree to taking a poly graph. I will.

Not so sure the employees are the saints portrayed here. Finally tracked down our new trailer, no PDI, no batteries, no ex warranty, no strato guard, no payment to dmv (but we've heard all that already) but what's up with stealing the microwave?

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #36245

You are what we would all like to be like.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #36243

Meals on Wheels. THE BEST! Thank You for your services.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #36241

Ex Employees, don't help them anymore, how can anyone help these guys that have hurt sooo many people. DON'T be used.

I know you want to help your customers and vendors but your just helping the owners.

Look at history! what did that buy you?

06Bowtie
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #36239

We were very happy with the sales staff in Santee - John & Scott were great and Cory was nice as well. You guys tolerated us going back & forth, trying to decide on which trailer we wanted, since it going to be our future, interim, home while my friend was dealing with the death of a loved one.

The service department was a "rudderless ship" when we went to pick up our trailer, very chaotic, but it was clear folks were doing the best they could with the resources they had. I'm a firm believer in Karma and, sooner or later, the owners will reap what they sowed. I'm just afraid that our DMV papers & fees where never paid - we bought in April of this year and STILL DO NOT HAVE OUR REGISTRATION or license plate for the trailer!

We both work for a non-profit organization and can't afford to shell out another $1700 in sales tax, $250 registration and anything else that might be due. Best of luck to the employees who were ripped off by the owners.

Castellammare Di Stabia, Campania, Italy #36237

George, Rod, I can show some of my cards because there's NOTHING you can do about it and I want the world to see.