revolution rv did not follow through on a signed contract to pay off a trailer as a trade in.we purchased a new 5th wheel under the circumstance that revolution would pay off our trade in.

Our contract was signed 8/2/08 and I came home on 9/15/08 to find my old trailer in the middle of the street. Of course, with out any keys and our tow hitch which we gave them when we traded it in.

Now the bank says I am responsible for both loans!!

How is this my fault and responsiblity?I honored my part of the contract they should be held liable for theirs.

Had an Experience with Revolution RV?

Comments

We are in the same boat.Our trade was delivered back to us.

We are greatful.. They would have never paid off our LOAN!! Yea, our battery and keys were missing....but it will cost less to replace those than for us to EAT $8600. My neighbor bought it for my payoff!!

YES, we have the same contract....BUT lawyer fee's would have cost more than our payoff.....if you have your trailer.....sell it.... Yes we have also made payments on two trailers for the last two months.....IT IS A MESS!!!

REVOLUTION RV OWNER TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN!!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT..............SUE THe *** BAG>